Easter Bunny Bark
Easter Bunny Bark contains only two ingredients, and takes minutes to make. It is sure to delight your family and friends who gather for your Easter celebration!
Servings: 24 pieces
- Easter bunny silicone pan
- Disposable piping bag
- 120 pastel colored M&M's (24 each pink, blue, green, yellow, and purple)
- 2 cups bright white candy melting wafers
Add 1 cup white candy melting wafers to disposable piping bag. Microwave in 1 minute intervals at 50% power until completely melted. (See Tip 1)
Add 1 of each color pastel colored M&M's to each cavity of bunny silicone pan. Don't worry about the orientation - some will lay flat; others will be on their sides.
Snip off tip of piping bag. Pipe bright white candy melts into each cavity just barely covering the M&M's. Tap pan gently to evenly distribute candy coating.
Allow to harden; remove from pan.
Repeat process with additional melted bright white candy melts and M&M's.
Yield: 24 Easter Bunny Bark pieces. (See Tip 2)
- May also use a Ziploc bag in place of the piping bag.
- If desired package individually in clear flat treat bags and tie with pastel ribbons for gifts.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 42mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 30mg