Fromage Fort, meaning "strong cheese" in French, is an easy and delicious cheese spread made with leftover cheeses that are in your refrigerator. It literally takes minutes to put together and produces an awesome appetizer that your guests will rave about.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded extra sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (1 ounce) unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Freshly ground black pepper
Add all ingredients to bowl of food processor fitted with steel blade.
Process for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl; process for 15 additional seconds or until mixture is smooth.
Serve at room temperature. Yield: 2 cups.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 28mg | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 0.1mg