3-Ingredient Strawberry Smoothie
3-Ingredient Strawberry Smoothie is the ultimate in simplicity and taste. With only 3 ingredients this amazing Smoothie takes minutes to make. It’s thick and creamy and perfect for cooling you off on these hot summer days.
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries (See Tip 1)
- 1 cup milk (See Tip 2)
- 3 Tablespoons strawberry fruit spread (See Tip 3)
Add ingredients to blender. Purée until smooth and creamy, about 60 seconds.
Yield: 2 servings. (See Tip 4)
- The use of frozen strawberries eliminates the need to add ice to the smoothie. Make sure that your frozen strawberries are not in syrup.
- I used whole milk, but could have used low-fat milk, skim milk, soy milk or almond milk.
- I could have used strawberry preserves rather than the strawberry fruit spread.
- Rather than a strawberry smoothie, you can make a peach smoothie by using frozen peaches and peach fruit spread or preserves. You can also make different types of smoothies by varying the type of fruit and fruit spread or preserves.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 309mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 66.2mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 0.6mg