Giant-Filled Valentine Kiss
This Giant-Filled Valentine Kiss is the perfect way to make a big impression on someone special on Valentine’s Day. This jumbo treat is not only visually appealing but also easy and economical to make.
Servings: 1 person
- 1 3 ½-inch plastic funnel (See Tip 1)
- ½ cup Hershey's Kisses (See Tip 2)
- 12 x 16-inch piece of light-weight aluminum foil (See Tip 3)
- Paper Kisses Strip (See Tip 4)
Invert plastic funnel in a glass to hold the funnel steady. Then fill the inside of the funnel with candy.
Place the aluminum foil over the funnel. Using a small plate or something else to hold the candy in place, turn the funnel right-side up. Gather the aluminum foil around the funnel, twisting the foil to hold it in place. Leave the tip uncovered.
Place the paper strip into the tip of the funnel, leaving about 1 ½ inches hanging out. Press the foil around the tip of the funnel to completely cover it.
Yield: One Giant-Filled Valentine Kiss
- I experimented with different funnel sizes for this recipe and found that a 3 ½-inch funnel works best. The reason is that the aluminum foil needs to cover the funnel completely. Any larger and the width of the aluminum foil becomes a problem because it will only cover the funnel partially.
- You can use whatever candy you like to fill the funnel.
- Light-weight aluminum foil works much better in this recipe than regular-strength aluminum foil.
- I used Photoshop to make the paper strip. Feel free to make your own paper strip and write whatever you like on it.
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 71mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 65g | Vitamin A: 233IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 1mg