Russian Dressing is the perfect accompaniment to Reuben sandwiches and so much more. It's slightly tangy, slightly spicy, and totally addicting. It takes only minutes to put together and will keep for a week in the refrigerator.
Servings: 16 servings
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plus 2 to 3 Tablespoons (3 to 4 ounces) chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream (See Tip 1)
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon minced sweet onion
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon minced dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (See Tip 2)
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- I used low fat sour cream.
- Do not use creamed horseradish.
- This is excellent on Reubens, hamburgers, etc.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 15mg | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.1mg