Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups
How cute is this? With only four ingredients, these adorable Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups are super simple to make, and taste delicious!
Servings: 24 Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups
- 16.5 ounce roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (See Tip 1)
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, unwrapped
- 24 Mellowcreme Pumpkins
- Green Decorator icing (See Tip 2)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray mini-muffin cups with non-stick spray or grease cups.
Cut cookie dough into 6 even rounds; then cut each round into 4 pieces. Drop cookie dough into each mini-muffin cup. (See Tip 3)
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
Remove from oven and immediately press a Reese's Miniature into the center of each cookie, pressing down to form cup.
Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
Pipe green icing in center of each cookie cup to look like grass. Place 1 candy pumpkin in center of grass. (See Tip 4)
Yield: 24 Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups.
- May also use peanut butter cookie dough or sugar cookie dough.
- Can also use green colored butter cream frosting.
- It is not necessary to try to form cookie cups at this point.
- I used the #233 pastry tip inserted into a piping bag for the "grass".
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 51mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.4mg