White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
White Chocolate and Cranberry cookies are absolutely delicious and are easy to make
Servings: 24 cookies
- ½ cup salted butter softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg or ¼ cup Egg Beaters
- 1 Tablespoon Brandy or Cognac
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries Craisins
- ¾ cup chopped pecans roasted for 8 minutes at 350°F
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Beat butter, sugars, and baking soda with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg and Brandy. Beat until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, white chocolate chips, cranberries and pecans. Mix until well blended.
Using 1-¾ inch ice cream scoop (one-ounce), scoop batter onto parchment-lined baking sheets, leaving 2-inches between cookies. Flatten each cookie with damp hand. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 dozen.
Note: For the 4th of July, use ½ cup dried cranberries and ½ cup dried blueberries.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 49mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.6mg