Southern Fried Chicken Salad
Southern Fried Chicken Salad is the perfect blend of fresh vegetables, crispy fried chicken strips, hard cooked eggs and shredded cheese topped with yummy honey mustard dressing. It's the ultimate in southern comfort that will have you coming back for more.
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 1/2 cups torn Romaine lettuce
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 7 or 8 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 fried chicken strip, sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- Honey Mustard Dressing (See Tip 1)
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons 1.5 ounces) honey
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (0.75 ounces) yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon (0.5 ounces) fresh lemon juice
- Honey Mustard is my favorite dressing to use on this salad. However, use whatever dressing you prefer.
- If necessary add a bit more lemon juice to reach desired consistency.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 225mg | Sodium: 306mg | Potassium: 536mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 10813IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 267mg | Iron: 2mg