All information contained in PudgeFactor found at https://pudgefactor.com/ (“Website”) is governed by the following disclaimer (“Disclaimer”).
The purpose of this Disclaimer is to advise you about the use of any and all information contained in the Website.
1. The owner of this Website in no way provides any warranty, express or implied, towards the content of the recipes, instructions, or information contained herein.
It is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe, instructions or information provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions. The recipes presented herein are intended solely for entertainment and/or informational purposes. Users of the recipes do so at their own discretion and risk.
Should you desire to use the recipes, related instructions and/or information on this Website, in part or in total, you do so at your own risk. I am neither liable, responsible, nor under any obligation for:
- Adverse reactions to food consumed including but not limited to allergic reactions, food poisoning and/or any kind of food-borne disease;
- Misinterpreted recipes including related instructions, and nutritional information;
- Domestic accidents, including but not limited to kitchen fires, cuts, burns, scaldings, broken appliances, broken dishes or cooking utensils, food-covered kitchen appliances, countertops, ceilings, walls or floors.
- Anything else related to the preparation or consumption of food utilizing the included recipes, instructions and/or information.
The owner of this Website makes no warranties, express or implied for the outcome of any recipes used from this Website.
Remember that cooking is very subjective. You and I might use different brands of the same ingredients; our ovens might have different temperatures; our methods of measurement might differ; our cooking abilities and related experience might be at different levels; etc.
Before trying any new recipe, read and re-read the recipe and instructions. Make sure that anyone who will consume the food produced by the recipe has no allergies to any of the ingredients. Use the right quantities and tools. What you decide to do with the recipes presented on this Website is your sole responsibility.
2. This Website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only.
Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the online calculator Spoonacular API included with WP Recipe Maker Premium.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. I strive to provide accurate nutrition information, but make no warranties express or implied regarding its accuracy. I encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in their recipe, using their preferred nutrition calculator.
3. The owner of this Website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
The owner of this Website is not a dietitian, nutritionist, or clinician. Any recommendations are made based on my research and/or personal experience but shall not be construed as medical or nutritional advice. You are fully responsible for any actions you take and any consequences that occur as a result of anything you read on this Website.
The owner of this Website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.