PudgeFactor contains an amazing collection of tried and true recipes that run the gamut from simple to sophisticated and everything in between. Here you’ll find old standards, southern favorites, and international fare with step-by-step photographs and instructions.
My Most Popular Recipes
Interested in recipes that readers keep coming back to? You’ll find my most popular recipes here.
New Bites on the Block: Our Most Recent Recipes
We are always experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen and are excited to share some of our favorite recent recipes. These recipes are all easy to make and perfect for any occasion, whether you’re cooking for a weeknight meal, a special event, or just to satisfy a craving.
Christmas Recipes: All the Classics That You’ll Need for Homemade Gifts and an Awesome Feast
Christmas is a special time for family, friends, and food. And what better way to celebrate than homemade edible gifts or with a delicious meal made from scratch? Whether you’re a seasoned cook or just starting out, we have the Christmas recipes you need to make your holiday a success.
- Red and Green Christmas Caramel Corn (A Festive Treat)
- Easy Fudgy Slutty Christmas Brownies: Indulge in the Ultimate Seduction
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Turkey Shaped Homemade French Bread for the Holidays
- Dry Brined Spatchcock Turkey
- Flaky Buttery Homemade Crescent Rolls (Food Processor)
- Rich and Creamy Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Croque Monsieur Toast Points: A Delicious And Easy Appetizer
See more Christmas Recipes→
Ultimate Collection of Edible Gifts for Those on Your Christmas Gift List
As the festive holiday season approaches, consider surprising family and friends with easy-to-make, handmade edible gifts. Handmade gifts are the best kind. They are so much more personal and economical than something store-bought.
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Meltaways
- Easy Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls (Perfect Holiday Gift)
- Toasted Pecan Snowball Cookies (Classic Christmas Cookie)
- Easy Pecan Praline Morsels (Perfect Christmas Gift)
- Old Fashioned Homemade Caramel Corn (Sweet and Crunchy)
- Classic Southern Cheese Straws
- Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookie Brittle
- Triple Chocolate Pecan Praline Pretzel Squares
See more Edible Gift Recipes →
Delicious Side Dishes for the Holidays
As the holidays approach, you might be wondering what to serve with your Thanksgiving turkey or Christmas ham. Here, you’ll find fantastic appetizers, make-ahead casseroles, delicious vegetable dishes, dreamy desserts, and more that will compliment your main entree.
See more Side-Dish Recipes →
Recipes by Category
Looking for something special?
See more Categories →
We’re always improving.