PudgeFactor® contains an amazing collection of tried and true recipes that run the gamut from simple to sophisticated and everything in between. Here, you’ll find old standards, southern favorites, and international fare with step-by-step photographs and instructions.
Our Most Popular Recipes
Interested in recipes that readers keep coming back to? You’ll find our most popular recipes here.
Find what you’re Looking For:
Browse the complete recipe index →
New Bites on the Block: Our Most Recent Recipes
We are always experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen and are excited to share some of our favorite recent recipes. These recipes are all easy to make and perfect for any occasion, whether you’re cooking for a weeknight meal, a special event, or to satisfy a craving.
Top of the Morning to Ye with these Delicious St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
Celebrate the wearing of the green with these tried and true St. Patrick’s Day recipes that are certain to put a little jig in your step and a smile on your face.
See more St. Patrick’s Day Recipes →
Springtime Feasts: Delightful Dishes for Your Easter Gathering
Easter is a time for family, celebration, and delicious food. Many recipes are perfect for this holiday, from traditional dishes like hot cross buns to modern takes like mini carrot cupcakes and deviled eggs.
- Honey and Brown Sugar Glazed Holiday Ham
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Classic English Lemon Curd
- Easter Basket Cookies – Easy and Adorable
- Easy Make-Ahead Loaded Potato Casserole
- Easy Make-Ahead Spinach Gratin – Perfect Holiday Side Dish
- Old-Fashioned Ham Salad with Hard-Boiled Eggs (Quick and Easy)
- Make-Ahead Broccoli Rice Casserole
See more Easter Recipes→
Fiesta Flavors: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Delicious Recipes
Welcome to our tantalizing treasure trove of Cinco de Mayo recipes! This vibrant and festive occasion is the perfect opportunity to explore the rich flavors of Mexican cuisine, and we’re here to help you master authentic, mouthwatering dishes that’ll make your celebration truly memorable.
See more Cinco de Mayo Recipes →
Recipes by Category
Looking for something special?
See more Categories →
We’re always improving.
If you’re going to make these fantastic recipes, make sure to follow these top tips!
- If you don’t have a kitchen scale, get one. They are relatively inexpensive, and I use mine daily.
- Always weigh your ingredients, especially flour and sugar. The reason is that a lot of variability can be introduced into recipes based on how you measure ingredients. As an added benefit, you’ll have fewer things to wash if you weigh your ingredients – put your mixing bowl on the scale, zero the scale, and add the ingredient until the desired weight is achieved.
- My recipes use the following weights: One cup of flour = 5 ounces or 142 grams; one cup of granulated sugar = 7 ounces or 198 grams; one cup of brown sugar (light or dark) packed = 7.5 ounces or 213 grams.
- Oven time and temperature are based on a conventional (non-fan) oven.