Easter Bunny Bark contains only two ingredients and takes minutes to make. It is sure to delight your family and friends who gather for your Easter celebration!
Ingredients and Special Equipment for Easter Bunny Bark:
I used only two ingredients for this adorable Easter Bunny Bark: White candy melting wafers, and pastel colored M&M’s. In addition, I used a silicon bunny pan and disposable pastry bag.
Making Easter Bunny Bark:
First, I added half of the candy melting wafers to the disposable pastry bag. Then, I microwaved it in minute intervals at 50% power until all of the wafers were melted.
Next, I dropped five pastel colored M&M’s into to each cavity of the silicon pan. I had actually done a bit of experimentation to determine the best number of candies and the best orientation. It turned out that five was the perfect number of candies. Also, it worked best if some of the candies were flat and others were on their sides. In the end, therefore, I didn’t worry too much about how or where they landed, because the randomness was perfect!
I cut off the tip of the pastry bag, and piped the melted candy into each of the cavities. I piped just enough to cover the M&M’s.
Then, I tapped, tapped, tapped the silicon pan to evenly distribute white candy coating.
I made 24 absolutely adorable and delicious pieces of Easter Bunny Bark. Yum!
This is a repost of these adorable confections from March 18, 2017. The recipe is the same. However, I’ve updated both the text and the photographs. In addition, I’ve added a video showing how these little bunny bark candies are made!
Easter Bunny Bark
- Pastel colored M&M's 24 each pink, blue, green, yellow, and purple
- 2 cups white candy melting wafers
- Easter bunny silicon pan
- Disposable pastry bags
- Add 1 cup white candy melting wafers to disposable pastry bag. Microwave in 1 minute intervals at 50% power until completely melted.
- Add 1 of each color pastel colored M&M's to each cavity of bunny silicon pan. Don't worry about the orientation - some will lay flat; others will be on their sides.
- Snip off tip of pastry bag. Pipe white candy coating into each cavity just barely covering the M&M's. Tap pan gently to evenly distribute candy coating.
- Allow to harden; remove from pan.
- Repeat process with additional melted white candy coating and M&M's.
- Yield: 24 Easter Bunny Bark pieces.