Easter Bunny Bark contains only two ingredients and takes minutes to make. It is sure to delight your family and friends who gather for your Easter celebration!
Ingredients and Special Equipment for Easter Bunny Bark:
I used only two ingredients for this adorable Easter Bunny Bark: White candy melting wafers, and pastel colored M&M’s. In addition, I used a silicon bunny pan and disposable pastry bag.
Making the Bark:
First, I added half of the candy melting wafers to the disposable pastry bag. Then, I microwaved it in minute intervals at 50% power until all of the wafers were melted.
Next, I dropped five pastel colored M&M’s into to each cavity of the silicon pan. I had actually done a bit of experimentation to determine the best number of candies and the best orientation. It turned out that five was the perfect number of candies. Also, it worked best if some of the candies were flat and others were on their sides. In the end, therefore, I didn’t worry too much about how or where they landed, because the randomness was perfect!
I cut off the tip of the pastry bag, and piped the melted candy into each of the cavities. I piped just enough to cover the M&M’s.
Then, I tapped, tapped, tapped the silicon pan to evenly distribute white candy coating.
I made 24 absolutely adorable and delicious pieces of Easter Bunny Bark. Yum!
Want More Ideas For Easter Treats? Check Out These:
- Easter Basket Cookies:Turn ordinary sugar cookies into beautiful Easter Basket Cookies. They’re not only easy to make, but also make delightful Easter goodies for both young and old alike.
- Easy Easter Basket Cookie Cups: If you’re looking for an easy and adorable treat for Easter, look no further! These Easy Easter Basket Cookie Cups take only a few ingredients, and are a snap to make.
- Easter Surprise Lemon Bundt Cake: Brighten your Easter season with this rich and moist Easter Surprise Lemon Bundt Cake. It feels like springtime, and tastes amazing under a layer of lemon glaze. Every piece is a surprise.
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Easter Treats: If you like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, you’ll love these easy to make Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Easter Treats. They only require four ingredients, and are perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
- Lemon Curd Tartlets: Lemon curd is like liquid gold! This lemon curd is smooth and silky with a tangy and tart flavor that overwhelms your senses. When piped into a mini pastry shell and topped with whipped cream, it produces an extraordinary treat.
- French Lemon Cream Tart: French Lemon Cream Tart is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. The amazing velvety smooth dessert is perfect for Easter, or anytime.
Easter Bunny Bark
- Pastel colored M&M's 24 each pink, blue, green, yellow, and purple
- 2 cups white candy melting wafers
- Easter bunny silicon pan
- Disposable pastry bags
- Add 1 cup white candy melting wafers to disposable pastry bag. Microwave in 1 minute intervals at 50% power until completely melted.
- Add 1 of each color pastel colored M&M's to each cavity of bunny silicon pan. Don't worry about the orientation - some will lay flat; others will be on their sides.
- Snip off tip of pastry bag. Pipe white candy coating into each cavity just barely covering the M&M's. Tap pan gently to evenly distribute candy coating.
- Allow to harden; remove from pan.
- Repeat process with additional melted white candy coating and M&M's.
- Yield: 24 Easter Bunny Bark pieces.