Easter Bunny Bark contains only two ingredients and takes minutes to make. It is sure to delight your family and friends who gather for your Easter celebration!
Here’s What You’ll Need
I used only two ingredients for this adorable Easter Bunny Bark: Bright white candy melts and pastel colored M&M’s.
In addition, I used a silicone bunny pan and disposable piping bag.
Here’s How I Made This Adorable Easter Candy
- First, I added the candy melts to a disposable piping bag. You could also use a Ziploc bag here.
Then, I microwaved the candy melts in minute intervals at 50% power until all of the wafers were melted.
- Next, I dropped five pastel colored M&Ms into each cavity of the silicone pan. It turns out that there are five different colors of pastel M&Ms, so I used one of each color.
I had actually done a bit of experimentation to determine the best number of M&Ms to use. It turned out that five was the perfect number!
- I wanted to make sure that the M&M’s were somewhat distributed in the cavities. Therefore, I gave the pan a bit of a shake to move the M&M’s around.
In my experimentation, I determined that this Easter candy recipe worked best if some of the M&M’s were flat and others were on their sides. Therefore, with this step, I didn’t worry too much about how the M&M’s ended up. The reason was that the randomness was perfect!
- Next, I cut off the top of the piping bag. I piped the melted candy melts into each of the cavities. I piped just enough to cover the M&M’s.
- Then, I tapped, tapped and tapped the silicone pan to evenly distribute the white candy melts.
- I allowed the candy melts to harden. Then, I pushed the Easter Bunny Bark from the silicone mold.
The silicone pan had 12 cavities. Therefore, once 12 of the pieces of Easter candy were done, I repeated the process with the remaining M&M’s and candy melts.
I made 24 absolutely adorable and delicious pieces of Easter Bunny Bark. Yum!
Frequently Asked Questions
I purchased the silicone bunny pan several years ago from Michaels. I don’t know whether Michaels carries it now. If not, I suspect that Michaels will carry something similar.
I purchased the Bright White Candy Melts from Joann’s. However, you can also purchase them from Hobby Lobby, Walmart or Michaels.
I like to package the Easter Bunny Bark individually in a clear flat 3-inch x 5-inch treat bag, tied with pastel ribbons.
Want More Ideas For Easter Treats? Check Out These Recipes
- Easter Basket Cookies: Turn ordinary sugar cookies into beautiful Easter Basket Cookies. They’re not only easy to make, but also make delightful Easter goodies for both young and old alike.
- Easy Easter Basket Cookie Cups: If you’re looking for an easy and adorable treat for Easter, look no further! These Easy Easter Basket Cookie Cups take only a few ingredients and are a snap to make.
- Easter Surprise Lemon Bundt Cake: Brighten your Easter season with this rich and moist Easter Surprise Lemon Bundt Cake. It feels like springtime and tastes amazing under a layer of lemon glaze. Every piece is a surprise.
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Easter Treats: If you like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, you’ll love these easy to make Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Easter Treats. They only require four ingredients and are perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
- Lemon Curd Tartlets: Lemon curd is like liquid gold! This lemon curd is smooth and silky with a tangy and tart flavor that overwhelms your senses. When piped into a mini pastry shell and topped with whipped cream, it produces an extraordinary treat.
- French Lemon Cream Tart: French Lemon Cream Tart is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. The amazing velvety smooth dessert is perfect for Easter, or anytime.
Watch How I Made These Adorable Treats
I hope you liked this recipe for Easter Bunny Bark as much as I do. If so, please consider rating it and leaving a comment. Also, if you’d like to receive notifications of new posts by email, enter your email address in the Subscribe box.
Thank you so much for visiting Pudge Factor. I hope you’ll come back!
The previous post of this adorable Easter Bunny Bark was on April 9, 2020. This repost contains enhanced text and photographs, but the same great recipe.
Easter Bunny Bark
- Easter bunny silicone pan
- Disposable piping bag
- 120 pastel colored M&M's (24 each pink, blue, green, yellow, and purple)
- 2 cups bright white candy melting wafers
- Add 1 cup white candy melting wafers to disposable piping bag. Microwave in 1 minute intervals at 50% power until completely melted. (See Tip 1)
- Add 1 of each color pastel colored M&M's to each cavity of bunny silicone pan. Don't worry about the orientation – some will lay flat; others will be on their sides.
- Snip off tip of piping bag. Pipe bright white candy melts into each cavity just barely covering the M&M's. Tap pan gently to evenly distribute candy coating.
- Allow to harden; remove from pan.
- Repeat process with additional melted bright white candy melts and M&M's.
- Yield: 24 Easter Bunny Bark pieces. (See Tip 2)
Chula’s Expert Tips
- May also use a Ziploc bag in place of the piping bag.
- If desired package individually in clear flat treat bags and tie with pastel ribbons for gifts.