Parmesan Garlic Oyster Crackers are insanely easy to make, and insanely addictive. They take minutes to put together and are a perfect munchie for any occasion or an anytime snack.
These delicious crackers are an adaptation of Tyler Florence’s recipe.
Ingredients for Parmesan Garlic Oyster Crackers
I used the following ingredients for this amazing snack: Oyster Crackers, unsalted butter, olive oil, fresh minced parsley, garlic, Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Making the Parmesan Garlic Oyster Crackers
First, I melted the butter, along with olive oil, parsley, and garlic in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
When the butter was melted, I stirred all of the ingredients together. Then, I added the Oyster Crackers, and stirred to ensure that they were well coated.
Next, I poured the cracker mixture onto a non-stick lined baking sheet, and spread them out into a single layer. I sprinkled the Oyster Crackers with some salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Then, I popped the crackers into a preheated 250° F oven for about 35 minutes.
After 35 minutes, the Parmesan Garlic Oyster Crackers were golden brown and perfectly crisp. I let them cool completely on the baking sheet.
One bite and I could tell that these amazing crackers would become a family favorite. You should try them. Yum!
Parmesan Garlic Oyster Crackers
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons finely minced parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups Oyster Crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 250° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Melt butter along with olive oil, parsley, and garlic in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Stir to combine.
- Add Oyster Crackers. Stir to evenly coat.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet; spread in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated 250° F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; cool completely. Store in air-tight container.
- Yield: 3 1/2 cups.