One of the best things about Thanksgiving is the leftovers. What to do with the leftovers? Why not make some tasty Leftover Turkey Sliders Two Ways: Amazing 5-Minute Turkey Salad Sliders and DeliciousTurkey Mash n’Gravy Sliders. They’re quick and easy to prepare, and Oh So Good!
Amazing 5-Minute Turkey Salad Sliders:
One of the fastest and most delicious ways to use leftover turkey is to make turkey salad. I make mine in a food processor with turkey, celery, sweet relish, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sugar, and lemon juice. After I pulse process it 7 or 8 times, my turkey salad is ready!
I like to serve the turkey salad with crackers, or better yet on leftover Amish Potato Rolls for Turkey Sliders.
Delicious Turkey Mash n’Gravy Sliders:
Sometimes, I think that my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner is the combination of the turkey with mashed potatoes covered in gravy.
I took this to a new level by taking my Homemade Slider Buns, and heaping on pieces of turkey topped with leftover mashed potatoes covered in turkey gravy.
So there you have it – Amazing 5-Minute Turkey Salad Sliders, and Delicious Turkey Mash n’Gravy Sliders. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of delicious leftovers. Yum!
- 2 cups (8 ounces) leftover turkey, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup celery about 3 stalks, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons sweet relish
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Slider buns
- Leftover turkey thinly sliced
- Leftover mashed potatoes
- Leftover Turkey gravy
- Slider Buns
- Amazing 5-Minute Turkey Salad Sliders:
- Add all turkey salad ingredients to food processor fitted with steel blade. Pulse process 8 or 10 times to combine.
- Transfer mixture to bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Serve on slider buns with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Yield: 2 cups five minute turkey salad.
- Delicious Turkey Mash n'Gravy Sliders:
- Place turkey and heated mashed potatoes on slider buns. Top with heated turkey gravy.
- Yield: As many sliders as desired.