Trick-or-treat snack mix is a fun and festive way to celebrate Halloween. This sweet and savory snack mix is sure to please everyone at your Halloween party.
Trick-or-treat snack mix is a classic Halloween treat that is both delicious and easy to make. This sweet and savory snack mix is made with a variety of your favorite candies and snacks, such as pretzels, candy corn, M&M’s, and nuts.
To make a trick-or-treat snack mix, simply combine all of your ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Then, pour the snack mix into a serving bowl or container and enjoy!
Why You’ll Want To Make This Spooky Treat
It’s the perfect snack to share with friends and family at your Halloween party or to enjoy while watching your favorite Halloween movies.
- It’s a fun and festive way to celebrate Halloween.
- It’s a delicious and easy-to-make snack that is sure to please everyone at your Halloween party.
- It’s a great snack to enjoy while watching scary movies with friends and family.
- It’s a fun and affordable way to get into the Halloween spirit.
Ingredients – Here’s What You’ll Need
- Nuts: I used a variety of nuts, including dry roasted and honey-roasted peanuts, as well as roasted and salted almonds. Before I added the nuts to the bowl, I placed them in a colander to remove the excess bits that accumulated at the bottom of the jar.
- Halloween chocolates: I used three kinds of M&M’s – plain, peanut, and peanut butter – along with some mini Kit Kat’s and Reese’s and some Nestle Buncha Crunch.
- To finish it off: I used some candy corn and Snyder’s Itty Bitty mini pretzels
Steps to Making Trick-or-Treat Snack Mix
- First, I took a large bowl and added the honey-roasted, dry-roasted, and roasted and salted almonds.
- Next, I added the plain, peanut, and peanut butter Halloween M&M’s.
- Then, I added the Nestle Buncha Crunch, mini Kit Kat’s, and mini Reese’s Peanut Butter cups.
- Next, I added the Candy Corn.
- And finally, I added the Itty Bitty pretzels.
- Then, I carefully stirred all the ingredients together using a wooden spoon with a long handle.
Trick or treat snack mix is a delicious and festive Halloween treat that is easy to make and customize. To make the best trick-or-treat snack mix, use a variety of different candies and snacks to create a mix that is both sweet and savory. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different flavors and textures, and add in some fun Halloween-themed snacks to make your snack mix even more festive.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use any type of candy or snack that you enjoy. Some popular choices include popcorn, pretzels, candy corn, M&M’s, chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, cookies, and crackers. You can also add in some fun Halloween-themed snacks, such as candy pumpkins, chocolate eyeballs, or gummy worms.
To make trick or treat snack mix, simply combine all of your ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Then, pour the snack mix into a serving bowl or container and enjoy!
Yes, you can store trick-or-treat snack mix in an airtight container for up to two weeks (but it’s doubtful it will last that long).
Yes, you can make trick-or-treat snack mix up to two weeks ahead of time. Just store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
Recipe Tips And Tricks
- Use a variety of different candies and snacks to create a mix that is both sweet and savory.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different flavors and textures.
- Add in some fun Halloween-themed snacks to make your snack mix even more festive.
- Serve your snack mix fresh for the best flavor and texture.
I hope you liked the Trick-or-Treat Snack Mix recipe as much as I do. If so, please consider rating it and leaving a comment. Also, if you’d like to receive notifications of new posts by email, enter your email address in the Subscribe box.
Thank you so much for visiting Pudge Factor. I hope you’ll come back!
Trick-or-Treat Snack Mix
- 2 c dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 c honey-roasted peanuts
- 2 c roasted and salted almonds
- 10 oz plain Halloween M&M's
- 10 oz peanut Halloween M&M's
- 10 oz peanut butter Halloween M&M's
- 8 oz Nestle Buncha Crunch
- 7.6 oz Kit Kat minis
- 7.6 oz Reese's minis
- 11 oz candy corn
- 12 oz Snyder's Itty Bitty Pretzels
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir.
- Store for up to two weeks in an air-tight container.