Chocolate Pecan Toffee Clusters use only 4 ingredients and are super easy to make. These highly addictive treats are the perfect edible Christmas gift for those on your Christmas list who have a sweet tooth.
Like the combination of chocolate and nuts? You should try my Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge with Peanuts. Total Yum!
Ingredients: Here’s What You’ll Need
I used the following ingredients for these amazing treats: Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers, semi-sweet chocolate chips, toasted pecan pieces, and Heath Bits Brickle Toffee Bits.
Here’s How I Made The Chocolate Pecan Toffee Clusters
First, I set a large bowl over a pan of simmering water. I ensured the bottom of the bowl didn’t touch the water. Next, I added the melting wafers to the bowl, stirring occasionally. After 5 minutes, the melting wafers were almost melted.
Then, I added the chocolate chips to the white chocolate. The reason that I waited to add the chocolate chips was that they were much smaller than the melting wafers. Therefore, they would melt at a different rate than the melting wafers.
I stirred the mixture occasionally. After about 5 minutes, the chocolate chips were melted, and the mixture was velvety smooth.
Finally, I added the toasted pecans and the toffee bits.
I stirred the mixture together to ensure that both the pecans and the toffee bits were nicely covered with the chocolate.
I dropped the clusters on parchment paper using a tablespoon cookie scoop. Then, I allowed the candy to harden.
I ended up with 3 ½ dozen absolutely amazing Chocolate Pecan Toffee Clusters. They were so addictive that it was impossible to eat just one. Yum!
If you liked the recipe for Chocolate Pecan Toffee Clusters, please consider rating it and leaving a comment. I’d love to know how you liked it!
✯ Thank you so much for visiting Pudge Factor. I hope you’ll come back! ✯
Chocolate Pecan Toffee Clusters
- 10 ounce package White Melting Wafers (See Tip 1)
- 12 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) toasted pecans (See Tip 2)
- ¾ cup toffee bits (See Tip 3)
- Melt white melting wafers in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, occasionally stirring, for about 5 minutes. Add chocolate chips. Stir occasionally until melted, about 5 minutes. (See Tip 4)
- Add pecans and toffee bits. Stir to combine.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper. (See Tip 5)
- Allow clusters to harden. Store in airtight container for up to a week.
- Yield: 3 ½ dozen.
- I used Ghiradelli White Melting Wafers.
- I always use toasted pecans in recipes. The reason is that the toasting brings out an amazing flavor. To easily toast pecans, spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 8 or 9 minutes. Watch carefully to ensure that the pecans don’t over toast.
- I used Heath Bits o’Brickle Toffee Bits.
- The reason for adding the melting wafers and chocolate chips in stages was that the melting wafers are much larger than the chocolate chips. Therefore, I first added the melting wafers and allowed them to almost melt before adding the chocolate chips. The result was a perfectly velvety chocolate mixture.
- I used a tablespoon cookie scoop here. If you don’t have a cookie scoop, you can use a regular tablespoon.