How cute is this? With only four ingredients, these adorable Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups are super simple to make, and taste delicious! They’re the perfect treat for Halloween!
Making the Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups:
I used the following four ingredients: Store-bought refrigerated sugar cookie dough, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, Mellowcreme Pumpkins, and green decorator icing.
I unwrapped the cookie dough, and cut it into 24 pieces by first cutting it into 6 pieces, and then cutting each of the six pieces into four pieces.
Then, I dropped the pieces of cookie dough into the greased cups of my mini-muffin pan. Years ago, I had made these cookie cups, and knew that it wasn’t necessary to try to shape the dough at all at this point!
Next, I baked the cookies in a preheated 350° F oven the cookies for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, they were puffy and golden brown. When I removed the pan from the oven, I immediately pressed a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup into the center of each of the cookies to form the cups.
After letting the cookie cups cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, I carefully removed them to a wire rack to cool completely.
I filled a piping bag fitted with a #233 tip, added some of the decorator icing, and piped some “grass” in the center of each cookie cup.
For the finishing touch, I topped each of the cookie cups with a candy pumpkin!
How cute is this?
With only four ingredients, these are so easy and fun to make. They not only have the “WOW” factor for their appearance, but also taste delicious. Yum!
Here’s a short video showing how these adorable Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups are made!
- 16 ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures unwrapped
- 24 Mellowcreme Pumpkins
- Green Decorator icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease mini muffin cups, or place mini paper baking cup in each of 24 mini muffin cups.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 pieces. Drop cookie dough into each cup. It is not necessary to try to form cookie cups at this point.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven; press a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniature into the center of each cookie, pressing down to form cup.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Pipe green icing in center of each cookie cup to look like grass. Place 1 candy pumpkin in center of grass.
- Yield: 24 Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups.