How cute is this? With only four ingredients, these adorable Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups are super simple to make, and taste delicious! They’re the perfect treat for Halloween!
I used the following four ingredients for the Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups: Store-bought refrigerated sugar cookie dough, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, Mellowcreme Pumpkins, and green decorator icing.
Making the Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups
I unwrapped the cookie dough and cut it into 24 pieces. First I cut it into six round pieces. Then I cut each of the six pieces into four pieces.
Then I dropped the pieces of cookie dough into the greased cups of my mini-muffin pan. I had made these cookie cups years ago, and therefore knew that it wasn’t necessary to try to shape the dough at this point.
Next, I baked the cookies in a preheated 350° F oven for about 15 minutes. While the cookies were baking, I unwrapped 24 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. After 15 minutes, the cookie were puffy and golden brown. When I removed the pan from the oven, I immediately pressed a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup into the center of each of the cookies to form the cups.
After letting the cookie cups cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, I carefully removed them to a wire rack to cool completely.
I filled a piping bag fitted with a #233 tip, added some of the decorator icing, and piped some “grass” in the center of each cookie cup.
For the finishing touch, I topped each of the cookie cups with a candy pumpkin!
How cute are these?
With only four ingredients, these are so easy and fun to make. They not only have the “WOW” factor for their appearance, but also taste delicious. Yum!
If you would like some more Halloween sweets, you should try these amazing recipes:
- Halloween Push Pops
- Spooktacular Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Treats
- Spooky Spider Pops
- Monster Munch
- Halloween Nutella Cinnamon Roll Ring
I hope you liked this recipe for Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups as much as I do. If so, please consider rating it and leaving a comment. Also, if you’d like to receive notifications of new posts by email, ever your email address in the Subscribe box.
Thank you so much for visiting Pudge Factor. I hope you’ll come back!
Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups
- 16 ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures unwrapped
- 24 Mellowcreme Pumpkins
- Green Decorator icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease mini muffin cups, or place mini paper baking cup in each of 24 mini muffin cups.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 pieces. Drop cookie dough into each cup. It is not necessary to try to form cookie cups at this point.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven; press a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniature into the center of each cookie, pressing down to form cup.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Pipe green icing in center of each cookie cup to look like grass. Place 1 candy pumpkin in center of grass.
- Yield: 24 Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups.