Wow your sweetheart with some Cupid’s Crunch. It’s a no-bake treat that combines sweet and salty to produce a perfect surprise for your true love. It just takes minutes to make and is sure to put a smile on the face of your special Valentine!
What You’ll Need To Make This Valentine’s Treat
One of the beauties of this recipe is its versatility. You can really use whatever you might have on hand to make this special treat.
- Cereals: I used Cheerios and Rice Chex in this recipe. However, feel free to use other Chex cereals and flavored cereals.
- Crunchy: I love the crunch of this snack mix. The Valentine’s Sweetheart Pretzels and peanuts provided just the amount of crunch.
- Sweet Tooth: It can’t be a Valentine’s treat without some sweetness. The Valentine’s M&M’s (red, pink and white) and the Goldfish Cupcake Grahams provided the sweetness. In addition, the pink heart in the Valentine’s Sweetheart Pretzels contributed sweetness.
- A Bit of Tartness: Finally, the sweet Craisins counterbalanced the taste with some tartness. They also added a pretty red color.
How to Make This Valentine’s Treat
Remember that I said that it takes minutes to make this treat? Well, it does. Basically, I added all of the ingredients to a large bowl.
Then, I gave the mixture a stir to evenly distribute the different ingredients. And voila – Cupid’s Crunch!
I decided to package some of the cupid crunch in treat bags. I used a rubber band to close the bag. Then, I tied the bag with red, pink, and white curly ribbons. I also made a label to put on the bags.
The rest I stored in an airtight container.
Special sweet treats for your Valentine. Yum!
If you’d like a sweeter Valentine’s treat, consider modifying my Mardi Gras Praline Crunch by using red, pink, and white M&Ms rather than Mardi Gras colored M&Ms.
Or if you’re searching for some Valentine’s Day desserts, check out my Red Velvet Madeleines, Flourless Chocolate Cake, or Coeur à la Crème with Grand Marnier Raspberry Sauce.
I hope you liked this recipe for Cupid’s Crunch as much as I do. If so, please consider rating it and leaving a comment. Also, if you’d like to receive notifications of new posts by email, enter your email address in the Subscribe box.
Thank you so much for visiting Pudge Factor. I hope you’ll come back!
Cupid’s Crunch For a Perfect Valentine’s Day Snack
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup Valentine Sweetheart Pretzels, or plain mini pretzels
- 1 cup Valentine M&M's (red, pink and white)
- 1 cup Rice Chex
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup Craisins
- 1 cup Goldfish Vanilla Cupcake Grahams
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine. (See Tip 1)
- Package as desired, or store in an airtight container. (See Tip2)
- Yield: 7 cups.
- You can really use whatever combination of ingredients you have on hand to make this delicious treat.
- I like to package Cupid’s Crunch in clear treat bags tied with red, pink, and white ribbons.