Wow your sweetheart with some Cupid’s Crunch. It’s a no-bake treat that combines sweet and salty to produce a perfect surprise. It just takes minutes to make, and is sure to put a smile on the face of your special Valentine!
You can really use whatever you might have on hand to make this special treat. I used the following: Cheerios, Valentine’s Sweetheart Pretzels, Valentine’s M&M’s (red, pink and white), Rice Chex, unsalted peanuts, Craisins, and Goldfish Vanilla Cupcake Grahams.
Making Cupid’s Crunch:
Remember that I said that it takes minutes to make this treat? Well, it does. Basically, I added all of the ingredients to a large bowl.
Then, I gave the mixture a stir to evenly distribute the different ingredients. Voila – Cupid’s Crunch!
I decided to package Cupid’s Crunch in treat bags. I used a rubber band to close the bag. Then, I tied the bag with red, pink and white curly ribbons. I also made a label to put on the bags!
A perfect treat for that special Valentine. Yum!
If you’d like a sweeter Valentine’s treat, consider modifying my Mardi Gras Praline Crunch by using red, pink and white M&Ms rather than Mardi Gras colored M&Ms!
If you liked the recipe for Cupid’s Crunch, please consider rating it and leaving a comment. I’d love to know how you liked it!
✯ Thank you so much for visiting Pudge Factor. I hope you’ll come back! ✯
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup Valentine Sweetheart Pretzels or plain pretzels
- 1 cup Valentine M&M's red, pink and white
- 1 cup Rice Chex
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup Craisins
- 1 cup Goldfish Vanilla Cupcake Grahams
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Package as desired.
- Yield: 7 cups.
Chula's Expert Tips
- You can really use whatever combination of ingredients you have on hand to make this delicious treat.
- I like to package Cupid's Crunch in clear treat bags tied with red, pink and white ribbon.